Sunday 19 December 2010

Artist Hair & Make-Up



I have used this make-up tutourial by beauty guru beauty crush, inspired Rhianna, one of the artists who would feature in my music magazine. The look has been taken from her music video for her song 'Hard' it is just one of the various makeup looks that features in her video. I have also attached the video here, I like this look as the smokey-eyes and bright pink lipstick give my model a edgy but glamourous look. There are two different hair looks used, the first is a swept up curly bun, I have used this on the front cover and the double page spread, so the target audience can clearly see her face making the interview feel personal. The second look is big curls used on the contents page image, reflecting the artists glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment